Thursday, July 30, 2009

Reunion


The day after Joel's wedding we took off for a Johnson family reunion in Idaho at the Cub River Lodge. What a great time we had reminiscing, eating delicious food, and just having fun with lots of different activities. There was swimming, boating, hiking, fishing, and much more beyond the things that were planned. Unfortunately my camera stayed in the bag most of the time, so I don't have many pictures. (Someone please share!) The only thing to mar our stay was a nasty bug (violent vomiting kind) going through the entire family. (Luckily, I waited to get it until we got home, but I can honestly say that last night I threw up more in six hours than I have in the rest of my life total!) Thanks to all who planned and pulled this huge undertaking off. Good times!








3 comments:

Joan said...

i am so.so.so sorry! it was so much fun to see everyone though! loved seeing you guys and your family.

Emily said...

yay! some pictures of me and Adam. Usually it's one of us behind the camera. Even if it is a funny picture of Adam throwing a fake frisbie and a sad Benjamin, I'll take what I can get of us.

Emily said...

PS: I agree with the vomiting more in 6 hours than I ever have in my lifetime. It really was a nasty bug. Glad it's over.