Sunday, October 11, 2009

Gardner Village Here We Come!


Yesterday we made our traditional October jaunt to Gardner Village, getting us in the mood for Halloween. It was so crowded again this year, but we still made it to our favorite spots--I came home with some yummy fudge and some cute baby boy quilt kits. Almost the entire family got together for dinner at Archibald's restaurant (Adam was working and Jeremy was camping with the Boy Scouts) and this year we added Melissa's friend, Kyle and his four children. Altogether we made quite a group!




3 comments:

Bonnie said...

Oh that looks fun!! I hope we can get up there this year before it's too cold :(

mandy_moo said...

ha ha, I love that pic of little James... he looks SO mischievous...

Sammie said...

I didn't get many pics. Remind me to get some from your camera next time I'm over.