Sunday, October 19, 2008

Mr. Jeremy

Today is Jeremy's birthday. He has gone hunting this weekend, so we won't be celebrating as a family until next Sunday. We did call him on his cell phone and the whole gang sang. Little James got on the phone and said "I love you", which was probably the best present of all. Anyway we are so happy that he is a part of our family. There was a time when I never thought we would ever say that, but oh how we now regret our initial negative attitudes. He has proven to be a great son-in-law and we are so proud of his accomplishments. Happy birthday Jeremy!

2 comments:

Sammie said...

Hugs. :)

Joan said...

Hi Aunt Sue - ok, off the subject (sorry)......
For the book to read with Stephanie, I LOVE These Is My Words, it is such a good read. Also the Voice In The Wind book was good, very "educational" on ancient Roman period. You'll have to let me know what you guys read.
.