Friday, November 7, 2008

Leaves Are Falling All Around


Last Saturday Melissa's kids helped their grandpa with the annual leaf round-up. They helped herd them into a big pile, then jumped on them until the leaves were sufficiently subdued to put in the bags. Even little Cassidy got in on the fun, putting a couple of leaves in the bag at a time and saying "thank you" each time she did. All had a good time. Unfortunately, after we turned our backs the leaves stampeded, covering the yard again.















3 comments:

Sammie said...

cute

Joan said...

Ok, Uncle Jim stands just like Grandpa J! I totally thought that was him....only because he was standing in a shadow and stood just like grandpa, not because he's old or anything - not that grandpa looks old --- teehee!
Looks like you guys have a lot a fun! I wish my parents were closer so they could see us/we could see them more!

shellys said...

Oh so cute! I think Janice and I passed you in the car when you were out that day. Email me so I can invite you to my blog. swenson.shelly@gmail.com