Sunday, April 5, 2009

A Full Heart

I love how participating in General Conference always makes me feel--that feeling of wanting to be better and try harder in everything I do. The positive ways our leaders encourage us always makes me feel like I can be a better person. So my heart is full of gratitude for the things I've heard this weekend.
My heart is also full because our prayers in Joel's behalf have finally been answered. This weekend he has announced his engagement to the beautiful Emilee Bradley. (She's the one in the middle.) We have been praying for so long that a wonderful young woman would come into his life and consent to stay forever and we're so happy that she is the one. The big day will be in July.

5 comments:

mandy_moo said...

woohoo!!!! that is so exciting!!! yay Joel!!

Natalie said...

yea! congrats Joel! And she is beautiful!

Emily said...

YAY!!!!

Pettingill Health Challenge said...

I am soooooo excited for you guys!!! He deserves a good woman........WOW wedding galore in the Johnson House :)

Steve said...

Alright! That's so exciting. Congrats to Joel and to all of you! It'll probably be nice to be the mother of the groom and not the bride for once! (It's not as much work, right?)