Monday, September 1, 2008

Another Happy Birthday

Saturday evening we attended an open house to celebrate the 90th birthday of Jim's Aunt Hermese. One of his favorite memories of her is that when his family would go to visit her they were always greeted by the welcoming smell of her freshly baked, homemade cinnamon rolls. She always had them ready without fail, even when we visited her as young couple with several children. And they were every bit as delicious as they smelled. She is a great and gracious lady. Happy birthday Aunt Hermese!

2 comments:

Always Amy said...

Wow! She looks so good. I am glad I found your blog and those of your girls. I assume you have mine. I hope all is well with your family. Tell Missy hello.

Always Amy said...

Sorry to leave more comments. I found the "Abbott" site and want to update it on our family. I could not figure out how to leave a comment ect... Any hints as to how I can contact who ever is in charge of it would be helpful. Thanks!
nelsonamyj@yahoo.com